Wednesday, July 8, 2009

WOW mystery canyon.

















What do you know I am actually posting. Do you like how I resolved to be better at writing in my Blog about 6 months ago and never wrote in it again. I guess that shows how often I actually do things on the net.
     Any cow I thought I would put up some pictures and show that I am still alive. Right now I am baby siting LO and SO today and they are sleeping the morning away. I have great plans for them though. I think we are going to have a great day.
      So I thought I should include a few pictures from my bachelor party a few weeks ago. No worries to the mother's reading this blog, it was a mormon boy bachelor party. :) I am perfectly willing to do this hike again... any interested parties?
       

6 comments:

Julie said...

Wow! You are posting? Cool pictures! Looks like it was lots of fun.

Jared Stubbs said...

Looks like a ton of fun. You can take Abby and I.

Unknown said...

Great bachelor party...I would only concern if you had got any injuries weeks before the wedding!!! :o)

wendys said...

I am sure Janae is glad you survived your bachelor party. Looks like fun!

michaelstubbs said...

Wow. I had a great engagement party but no bachelor party. You will have to take me and Wendy on this hike some day soon. It looks great.

Rich said...

ok plan on it.