Monday, March 2, 2009

Sick at Home

Well it looks like the only thing that has finally brought me to actaully write another post is being sick. I am really bad at this blogg thing.
I am really just sitting in my room too tired to sleep and wishing that I was with my sweet heart. She's really amazing, only a few more hours and then I'll see her. As for my self I think that I will try to get some more sleep and then do some homework. I can use this morning for something productive. Heck I'll even go pay my rent. That sounds like a good plan.

8 comments:

Nae said...

You know, if being sick gets you to blog more...

;)

SP said...

so sorry bro. love ya.

Jared Stubbs said...

sick or love sick...both? If the first then I hope you get better, if the second then I hope you stay that way.

Unknown said...

Hope you´re feeling better already,...I bet being with your sweethaert has already made you feel better, huh??

michaelstubbs said...

You know, blog posts don't HAVE to be interesting, but it helps...

Hope you feel better soon. We are having nice weather. That makes me feel better, and I have not even been sick.

Jangs said...

I hope you feel better soon. Love ya

Julie said...

Pooooor widdle Wichard. Do you need a smoochie woochie from your big sister to help you feel better? Oh, wait, that would only make it worse, better call the REAL doctor-- Doctor LOVE... Janae? Where are you???

Julie said...

Hey -- are you still sick, or can we have an update once in a while??