There is really no way to describe the way my sweet heart makes me feel. She has a wonderful sense of humor, a great laugh, and a killer smile. She often does things that just make me feel like the most important man alive. I wish I was half as cool as her.
my hand looks huge... but she looks great.
I've also come to realize all the pictures of us are on her camera...I need to start carrying mine more often. I at least need to borrow some of her pictures.

12 comments:
Oh Boy! Love has struck and struck hard. Feels good, huh.
:) You have no idea how sweet you are! Thanks for being so wonderful...and handsome. :)
Tee hee.
Yes, I DID just giggle as part of my comment.
Oh my. You win the award for the most oogly googly love struck Stubbs ever. We like Janae too, so you will have to share you know.
Looks like Jared just can't decide what to say! I like your cannon picture off to the side.
- Lyndon D. Tyler
Ok, sweetness contest....GO!............................................................................................................and the winner is...
hmmm....TIE. You're both too sweet. No, I'm too sweet! No, them! No, Me! No....
Ok, I'm done.
I really do think that you guys are a great couple.
You better watch out Richard... you keep talking about her like that and soon the family will like her better than they like you! You better write a blog about all her faults next. Just kidding!
It's great to know you're extremely happy with your sweetheart!
It really makes me feel old!!!!!!! Oh boy!
Miss you all!
Cute girl, Rich! Gma Stubbs told me all about her. I hear she can sing too.
Hey Rich! Welcome to the family blogosphere! When do we get to meet this cute new quasi-family member? You sound like a goner to me!
Post a Comment